3M™ VHB™ Adhesive Transfer and Foam Tapes
3M™ VHB™ are high performance adhesive transfer and foam tapes. They are made up of closed cell foam and solid acrylic adhesive and are highly viscoelastic meaning that they both absorb and disperse energy. The foam core reduces long term stress on the bond making the adhesive extremely durable. The closed cell foam properties make a bond that creates a permanent seal against environmental elements.
Benefits of 3M™ VHB™ Tape
Besides offering the benefit of durable, long term bonds, 3M™ VHB™ tapes also offer a variety of other benefits including:
- Improved appearance since they eliminate the unsightly look of screws and rivets.
- Are corrosion resistant and lighter weight, unlike screws and rivets
- Are vibration and fatigue resistant.
- Special Tapes and Adhesives
- Polycarbonate Film (Sabic Lexan) PC Film
- Surface Protection Tapes / Low tack PE Film
- Scapa Tape
- Double Side Tape - (General Purpose)
- Self Adhesive Vinyls Film (Screen Printable)
- 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes
- 3M™ Single Coated Tapes
- 3M™ Double Coated Tapes
- 3M™ Electronics Assembly Solutions
- 3M™ Foam Tapes
- 3M™ Medical Materials and Technologies
- 3M™ Performance Label Materials
- 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
- 3M™ Commercial Solutions
- 3M™ Membrane Switch Spacers
- 3M™ Reclosable Fasteners